Wednesday 8 April 2015

carino | argan oil treatment

 carino argan oil treatment: £2.99




if you read my blog it'll be no secret that i love a good bargain, which is why i always do my food shops at aldi. aldi have what i like to call 'shit aisles' where they sell a variety of 'special buy' products ranging from clothing to dvds, and during one of my more recent food shops i stumbled upon this carino (aldi's own brand, and cruelty free!) argan oil and decided to give it a go for just shy of £3.

the product's multi purpose and can be used on wet or dry hair as a leave in conditioner or an intense hair mask, so from the get go i was preferring it to coconut oil which i find is too heavy to use as a leave in conditioner. i've been using this on dry hair twice a week as an overnight treatment on the lengths and ends of my hair, and every other day of the week as a leave in conditioner again on the lengths and ends of my hair just to add a bit more life and shine to it in between washes. i've found that my hair's been insanely soft and easy to manage since using this, and i even discovered that i can go four days without washing my hair and it still look clean and fresh by teaming this up with some dry shampoo, which is definitely convenient for those days when you just can't be bothered with washing your hair.

you only need a few drops of product to generously coat your hair, so i can see this bottle lasting me quite a while. the only issue with aldi special buys is that they come and go, so i'll be checking out the 'shit aisles' religiously every time i pop in now in an attempt to stock up on a few bottles of this. 

1 comment:

  1. I need that! I'm taking good care of hair these days. I will have long hair!

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete