Sunday 27 July 2014

sunday synopsis

since last friday my parents have been on holiday, and i'll be honest, i was initially freaking out about being alone in my house for 10 days (minus ziggy for company, of course.) much to my surprise, i've only ended up spending 4 or 5 nights on my own because it's been a week full of various social events for me, including a uni friend staying for the weekend, two nights out and a massive girly sleepover after meeting with some old school friends for the first time since leaving college for drinks, which of course escalated and became much, much more than that. when i've not been consuming alcohol this week i've been either dog walking, sunbathing or clay playing, and all in all, it's been a pretty enjoyable week. being the only person occupying a house does make me question whether or not i'll be able to survive living on my own in the future (er, hello, what about huge spider incidents?!) but then again i doubt i'll ever be living alone in a fairly large 3 bed house. perhaps a small one bed flat with less rooms for monsters/burglars/spiders to hide in would be more up my street?

i'm about to head out to my uncle's now to see him and my dad for sunday dinner and i'm of course suitably excited. it's not often i cook a sunday dinner all for myself because it seems a little pointless, but even when i have done, it never compares to the sunday dinner my uncle plates up for me. fluffy yorkshires + a selection of yummy cakes for afterwards = a very happy robyn indeed.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you've had a lovely week, I've never been on my own for so long because there's always a sister running around the house, hehe x
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete